Sunday, March 13, 2011

jax (aka curly-Q QTee)

I often get asked,

where do those crazy curls come from... ?






                                    well... let's take a looksee.

JAX.
my ruff & tough
 curly-Q,
QTeeeee.
(w/ his 1st big boo-boo, on the nosey)



my OH my...
how I adore that crazy boy,
& those beautiful curls.




Back to where those curls came from...
this girl.

me.
                                          (2 year old me)


     I unfortunately don't have many photos of my childhood. The ones I do still have are all in very poor condition (as you can see ^). That makes me  appreciate them, just that much more.



     That's also why I'm psycho about taking a million pictures, of anything and everything. Apologies to my family, they call me the crazy picture lady!


      BUT~ my lil man will have a whole lifetime of memories to look back on.



your welcome!
lolllol.






3 comments:

dave, catie, and baby b. said...

look at cute little two year old you!
the curls are phenomenal...on jax, and you!

happy me said...

Oh.My.Heart! The two-year-old you !!! <3<3<3

g said...

Yup, exactly the same curls. It's obvious where he got them from!

Grandpa