Thursday, March 10, 2011

good morning sunshine


~ sunshine, a stick, & some cracker-jax ~



Add a crazzzy sweet two year old lil boy
with a lil sunshine,
and this is what ya get...





What to do... what to do???
(check out that blue sky)
(beautiful, right?)





and he's off!





proof.
my little man picks his mama weeds flowers.




walkn & talkn



how did I get this ^ lucky...?
<3 my naughty, sweet, crazy, silly, brilliant,
happy jax boy!






 Dude.
(check out the size of this pine cone)









don't mess w/ this kid.
even mama was a tad scared!
lol.

all the fun toys he has outside to play with,
jaxy ended up playing with this ole stick.
he is ALL boy.





cracker-jax
cwakkkerzz antyvun...?




let's just say, falkor loves him some jaxy!



That's my blue-eyed, messy face, cracker-jax
BOY.
love me some happy jax .


3 comments:

dave, catie, and baby b. said...

oh! i am wishing for sunshine
like that first picture! sooo
beautiful...

jax is adorable! and his outfit! swoon.

Allie said...

Jax is so freaking cute....I love th little plaid shirt! Ps I totally agree with you on being a crazy party planner lol...it's so fun...I cannot wait for the days when they have all their friends at the birthday parties....even more fun to plan for lol

happy me said...

The expression on his face in the photo with the stick? PRICELESS! <3