Monday, March 7, 2011

sweetest day


This is a day.
A day, I'll always remember.
The sweetest day.
My little boy
picked his mama a flower,
for the 1st time








I'm a lucky girl.




This was taken right before,
mama was given her 1st flower!
Not only a flower,
but a kiss too!!
A "just because" kiss.
(the best kind of kiss)

 flower + a kiss

Where does he come up with this stuff?

Look out ladies...
We have a little miniature Casanova on the loose!




little hands


big curls




Heeehehe.
(check out the reflection on the car door)
No. Jay Leno is not the bahba daddee!
LOLLLOLOLOLLL...
This pic is,
wait... for... it----
LEGENDARY.





Maybe I'm one of "those" moms... BUT
how could I not press & save
my 1st jaxy weed flower???







It's funny how one sweet moment...
one little kiss just because
that sweet voice calling for maaaaama, over the monitor
couch cuddles
that OH SO HAPPY "just to see YOU" smile
picking mama's 1st flower

Can make ALL those naughty 2 year old "moments,"
(Believe me, there's a LOT of them!)
disappear in a heart beat.
It's really quite an amazing thing.
I think that's why God makes our kiddos,
so darn cute.
We can't get mad at those dirty chocolate covered faces.

Then the next day...
the fun begins all over again.

Thank goodness!










2 comments:

happy me said...

Oh. My. Heart. Great photos of a sweet memory!!!

Allie said...

SO stinking cute! Jax and Vincent would totally be best buds! I love the pictures and the fact that you saved the flower...so cute!!