Friday, May 6, 2011

flashback friday~ classic jax/say whaaaat?

    flashback friday

~Jackson Dean, May 2010~
19 months old

These will always be a few of my favorite captures.
I'm just glad I was there to catch em'.
This is CLASSIC Jax.

oh how i miss this.
jax went through this stage of raising his arms like this...
tilting his head just so, & saying huuuuuUUUh....?
 he did this like 20x per day,
whenever he had the slightest question or concern about anything.
I just love the genuine curiosity in those big blue eyes.
 





Join the fun! Go link up & join Jen's Flashback Friday!!




8 comments:

Susan said...

So cute! Love his little chair.

Melanie said...

Haha... thanks Susan! He LOVES that darn chair!

Heidi said...

Melanie, he is the CUTEST little guy! Love it.

Katherine said...

Ahhh you have a Jackson too! He is adorable- mine is 18 months right now, such a silly age!

happy me said...

Oh M. You KNOW how much I love those photos!
<3
G-Ma

Moments and Impressions said...

These are really fabulous... the look on his face. Happy Mothers Day!

Jen said...

HAHA, he's so funny!

Unknown said...

That is adorable! Love it!!