Monday, May 9, 2011

i heart faces~ motherhood


Motherhood


~This weeks theme over at i heart faces is Motherhood~

to me this picture captures...
how proud i am to be this little bugs mommy
my pride & joy
i can feel how much love i had in my heart
at this moment 
 holding this perfect little  soul
i felt as if my heart would explode
i don't know how it didn't
i could not have loved him an ounce more
& yet 2 1/2 years later my love just grows & grows.
the heart of a mommy is a remarkable thing!

Motherhood is the best gift I've ever recieved.

http://www.iheartfaces.com/2011/05/photo-contest-motherhood/#more-4997

P/S... please don't judge my oh so fab clothing choice, we still hadn't left the hospital. Cause if so it would have been FABULOUS. Hahah. True though.

5 comments:

Life love, clutter and other beautiful things. said...

Awwwww precious.

Thank you for the visit and kind comments xox

~Marla said...

Great capture of the everyday motherhood. Love it.

Susan said...

I LOVE this one :)

Moments and Impressions said...

lovely and perfect.

Leslee said...

adorable!