Thursday, June 9, 2011

Our weekend in photos~ (june 4)


luvvvn our weekend!

     Our Sunday was pretty lazy. Just how a Sunday should be. We started out with Da's (daddy's) peanut butter pancakes. I admit they're better than mine. Props to you, babe.) Then we ended our day w/ a lovely stroll to the park.  There was a bit that happened in between the pancakes & the park... but not much. It was a perfect lazy Sunday. As Lazy as a lazy Sunday can be, with a brilliantly always energized 2 1/2 year old!






Da drew your name in the sand,

You thought that was darn cool!



How sweet are those little sandy hands?!

Oh. I. LOVE. U, Bubbalou.







Jaxy ouuut....YO.

byeeee!

5 comments:

Susan said...

You take the sweetest pictures of your little guy. I love his little outfit :)

Melanie said...

Susan you sweet comment made my day! Thanks you!

Allie said...

Melanie, where do I start? Seriously you are so amazing, thank you for all your sweet comments on my crummy situation last week, your prayers made me happy during a crappy time! Your comment today cracked me up, your so gangsta! Haha you need to take up photography, every post is filled with such amazing pics of the cutest little curly haired Jaxy! Jax is so lucky to have such a cool mama! I am so glad to have met you through the bloggy world haha" much love to you and yours! Xoxooxoxxoo

Allie said...

Haha you nerd you have been on my list for months! No joke sista! I could not miss your sweet Jax pictures, i usually only read the ones on that list because my dumb ipad does not scroll down my dashboard list very well! I love me some Jax updates!

happy me said...

Exceptional shots Mel!
<3