Friday, September 16, 2011

Frivolous Flashback Friday

~Flashback Friday~
Theses photos just make me giggle.
This is our lil monkey & one of his VERY favorite toys,
when he was a tiny babe.
Hello remote control!

Can you say... father's son?! lol.

I love how he's holding the remote in this pic.
It's like he's holding his trophy from a big win!

Batter up !!

linking up  Jen's Flashback Friday!





~Frivolous Friday~
(happy mama)

This was my "me night."
Kiddo to bed early
Finale of Bachelor Pad.
PB&J
(hey, it sounded REALLY good at the time)
AND...
My fish bowl glass of Merlot!

Let me tell ya...
the bold Merlot really brought out the
yumminess of this PB&J!
lol. 
This is what my life has become,
and I'm totally ok w/ that!


(You know ya'll want to try it!)

linking up with Frivolous Friday!



9 comments:

Jen Price said...

Love it! There's nothing better than a good PB&J. And a glass of merlot with it makes it even better. :) Love your boy with the remote control. Too cute!

Unknown said...

He is so cute- my daughter's love for the remote is slowly fading now she just gives it to me when she wants something different on. PBJ and merlot actually sounds pretty good.

Becky said...

Awe, he is just a sweetie! I love it! I have never liked to put jelly on my pb sandwiches, until recently when I was fixing one for Emma, I ate some of the crust and wow! I was missing out all these years lol! It sounded gross so I don't think I ever tried it! :0) Yummy!!

Moments and Impressions said...

Now that is awesome! Cheers for pb&j with some special grape juice!

Mom of 12 said...

What a cutie! Love the first pic. He could be a model!
Sandy

deb duty said...

Sometimes you just want a good pb&j! That expression with the remote is too cute!

EMily said...

What is it with kiddos and remotes?!?!

Anonymous said...

Oh my. Love the flashback.

Love, Chelsea said...

That looks like my favorite meal...anything with wine :)