Monday, November 28, 2011

Hello my loves!

    Oh my sweet friends... this mama has missed the heck out of you! Distance & time sure does make the heart grow fonder (& a lil crazy), let me tell ya! F-O-R-T-Y~T-H-R-E-E days it has been... 43 DAYS since my last post. Forty-three days since my poor abused laptop finally left me... for reals YO! With all the crazy expenses we've had lately, a shiny new laptop was just not in the budget anytime soon. But then there is my sweet, sweet, SWEET handsome man. I don't know how he does it. He has never EVER let me down, he has never broken a promise, & he always tells me the truth. He promised me as soon as the right deal came along, I would have a shiny new toy. I have an amazing new laptop.( Thank you baby.) To seriously afford the level of computer I needed, he thought that a Black Friday deal would be our best bet. This guy did a ton of research, & was glued to his computer. On Black Friday he only got a couple hours of sleep, & returned home with my new bff! I can load a gazillion pictures on this bad boy, & not worry about slowing it down. Greg actually said it will hold about 3-4 years of pictures. In Melanie Land that is a LOT of pictures. Challenge accepted Babe. Challenge accepted!

    I can NOT wait to reconnect & catch up with all my girls. I truly adore you lovely ladies, &  I feel we all make a positive impact on each other. Though I have never met a lot of you face to face, I consider you friends. I could have never imagined that blogging would be such a big part of my life. I am so darn excited to be back! I wish you could see me right now... cause I'm doing the happy dance! Also on a super important note, Right before my ex-laptop left me my A-mazing AMAZING friend Kyna actually let me be part of her oh so fabulous blog. She was so kind to ask me to feature a quick & easy little recipe idea our family likes. I would be so happy if you would go pay her a visit at Great Expectations. You will not be disappointed. She is absolutely the sweetest mommy, to the most adorable little girl. I truly adore her, & I know you will too!

Of course I couldn't end a post without some Jaxy!
Dude. A lot happens in 43 days.
(Especially when you have a 3 year old)
We've had sooo much fun.
Here's a few Halloween pics of my little monkey man...

Or, should I say little monster?
Mr Jax Loves him some Monsters Inc.,
& picked his costume out all by himself!
I am a sucker for those monster feet!


The infamous blue hard hat was only about 5x too big. Lol...
It was freakishly adorable though!


After a fun monster filled night we cuddled up for Cars 2.
(Jax was just a bit excited)
Car's PJ's~ check
Car's pillow~ check
Car's blanket~ check
AND... Lightning himself- CHECK!
How I love my funny funny little man. 


Yes.
A hard hat & a bubble bath. That's how we roll baby!
 That's all for now folks!



18 comments:

Heidi said...

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! SO happy to have you back in the blogosphere, Mama! I missed you Mel! Can't wait to hear more about what you've been up to and see more pics of Jax!

Lish @ Imprintalish said...

Wooohoo! Your back...and Jax is as cute as can be still , LOL, of course!!! Can't wsit to see all your pics from the last 43 days!

EMily said...

YAY! I checked periodically to see if there was a magical mystery post that didn't hit my blog feed...but alas you are back!

kyna... said...

MELANIE!!!!!!!!!
I have missed you so much sweetie! You don't even know how excited I was to see your comment on my blog this morning!!!!!

I can not wait to catch up! I'm shooting you an email to chat and catch up on the past 43 (!!!) days!
Omg, you're back! It's amazing! :-)
{biggest hugs ever}
xoxo

Ashley Sisk said...

So glad to see you back - missed you bunches!

Mary Gene Atwood said...

Welcome back my never met in person friend! I have looked for you every now and then, in fact just yesterday I did a quick scan to see if you were on I heart faces....glad you're back in the mix, and we can enjoy looking at your little man.

Mary Gene Atwood said...

Welcome back my never met in person friend! I have looked for you every now and then, in fact just yesterday I did a quick scan to see if you were on I heart faces....glad you're back in the mix, and we can enjoy looking at your little man.

dramaticmama said...

YAY! So excited your back!!! :)
And like always your photos are just awesome!!! Your little man is so adorable!!! :)

Susan said...

So glad you're back Melanie!! Missed you :)

Love, Chelsea said...

Missed you so much pretty lady! So glad you are back!

Sean Marie said...

Yay you're back! It's been so long! We all missed you and your sweet little boys face!

nat said...

Seems like a long time- but glad you're back!

Kerry said...

Hello!! So happy you are back and I can get to know you at last :) Thanks for stopping by my blog and saying hi, your words were so kind and you sound like such a beautiful person. So on that note, I am very happy to meet you!!
That is awesome you now have a brand new laptop, welcome back to blogging, 43 days is a long time!!
Cute little boy you have there too...I heart Monsters Inc. as well :)

Jen said...

Welcome back! What an adorable little Mike Wazowski!!

Moments and Impressions said...

YEAH!! Hi and glad to have you back Miss Melanie.

Courtney B said...

Aaaaah! I've MISSED you!
What a studly husband! You hang on to him for dear life and treat him right ;) (If it makes you feel better though, I think he's pretty dang lucky to have such a sweet and HOT wifey!)
LOVE the pictures of Jax!

Allie said...

Seriously, I am so glad your back!! Look at Jaxy in that Monsters Inc costume...my heart melts! And your hubbs kicking butt on black friday and getting you a laptop! Tell him HE ROCKS!!!!

WELCOME BACK MAMA!!! XO

Becky said...

Awe, Yay for your hubby! You were missed. That is truly some love you have there because not many husbands I know would go out on black friday!! (unless of course it was for themselves) haha Your little man is so cute in that costume! Love it!