Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Sweet Shot Tuesday~ one sick puppy

Jax & his pup, Mr Falkor.


My other baby (my furry baby) is not feeling well.
We don't know exactly what's wrong.
Daddy took him to get checked out today,
& we're hoping it's some new puppy chow that's causing this sweet souls misery.
So back onto the same old boring food that he's always had.
(Sorry big guy, no extra treats from your X-mas stalking)

Fingers crossed & prayers prayed my babe is running around chasing Jaxy very soon.

Mr. Falkor, you are one loved pup.
Mama loves you, Daddy loves you,
& you have a boy that needs to grow up with his favorite buddy.
Jax could not love you more.
No one can make my little boy smile like you.


So...



Please get better. VERY. Soon. Xo.

Linking up with Sweet Shot Tuesday!






15 comments:

Seeing Each Day said...

Sorry that your puppy is not well - i hope the news was ok, my husband who hardly ever sheds tears is always emotional when we've had to take our dog to the vets.

Erika B said...

Oh, hope your puppy gets well. That's a lovely moment you've captured in your shot.

Erika B

EMily said...

That is the worst! Hope he feels better soon!

Mary Gene Atwood said...

Hoping the dog gets better soon. Have a terrific Tuesday!

Moments and Impressions said...

Oh I hope the furry baby gets better sonn.

Cedar said...

I, too, hope your puppy feels better soon! It is a sweet shot of the two of them together!

Gina Kleinworth said...

Oh- I sure hope he's okay!!!

grey rose (they/them) said...

sweet photo, melanie! hope your furry babe is well soon!

Jen said...

Hope your fur baby starts feeling better soon!

Kendra said...

That photo is adorable! My little gal loves pups too. Maybe we'll get her one if we ever get out of this apartment :)

Unknown said...

Such a cute shot! I know Skye has always been very sensitive to food, especially when we switch it up on him. I hope your doggie is feeling better very soon!!

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

Oh poor puppy! And he's such a good sport to wear a bucket on his head. :) Hope he is well and Jax has his buddy again soon!

kyna... said...

On no!!! Poor puppy, and poor mommy! I really really hope your pooch feels better soon! Keep me updated okay?? Promise??
♥ Kyna

FYH said...

Oh...poor puppy! Hope he's well now...

Mommy Reg said...

Poor puppy. Love the photo, sand buckets are perfect hats.