Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Edit Me~ {week 9}

 Thanks to Stephanie from Behind the Camera & Dreaming , 
for this weeks crazy cute picture!
This is her HANDSOME little fella.

Stephanie's sooc

Edit by me



What I did:
I started by rotating. I wanted to make those big beautiful eyes the center focal pont.
cropped
increased the exposure & the contrast a tad
added a smart focus effect around his face
used a Polaroid  & skin glow action.
focused, & walla, that was it!

 

Linking up with Edit Me!


12 comments:

Mary Gene Atwood said...

I love what you did with his eyes. So fabulous! Which editing software are you using...yikes, I need help

Admin said...

I like the way you cropped it! So cute, like he's trying to peek into the camera lens.

Nancy said...

Great job....

Stephanie said...

CUTE! Love you blog! =)

rachel said...

LOVE your edit. great job, mel!

Heather said...

I love the feel to this Great Job!

Sarah said...

Oh, I am in. love. with this crop. Soooo creative! It makes a great portrait totally artsy in one move. Nice work!

Nancy said...

I love how you straightened the photo -- I usually do this on nature images, but totally forgot about it on this. Great editing.

Skye said...

that is gorgeous! I love your edit. I am always scared to cut off part of the head b/c usually when I do it, it looks horrific. THIS shot looks incredible the way you cropped! :) Good job!

k*handtke said...

Love how you can look at a photo so creatively and give it new life - new focus. Awesome.

Mariel Torres said...

Loving the edit... he's GORGEOUS.

Unknown said...

Very cute! Makes it feel like he is peeking at us ;)