Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Wordless Wednesday~ {St Patty's Day}


We have had nothing but bi-polar weather lately.
It was literally snowing in March, then this...
No jacket, & shades weather.
Spring... please come & stay for a while... please.

(Btw, woke up to snow... again!)



Smiling at our husky. Falkor always get the best grins & giggles.  


Oh. These looks kill me! Love him so. 

Jaxy made mommy lunch for a change. I like his take on cooking, anything goes! 

Plastic cheeseburger... yummmm. 

We had a wonderfully authentic Irish dinner at our friends house, corned beef/minus the cabbage.
It was deliSH!
We had awesome after dinner entertainment from the Sean & Jax Band.
These duded are crazzzy, but awesome.


Love. 

It makes me so happy when monkey gets to play w/ other kiddos.
They had a blast.
We've almost got the sharing thing down!
Almost.


Black and White Wednesday
A Stylish Little Ladyand
 then, she {snapped}



project 52 p52 weekly photo challenge my3boybarians.com



19 comments:

Lori said...

These photos are beautiful, love his tongue sticking out at you!

Lish @ Imprintalish said...

Cute!I am totally loving this weather too and half expecting it to snow again, after all it is March! Love the tongue pic!

Unknown said...

I absolutely love those pictures of Jax at the piano- so cute!

Mary Gene Atwood said...

Lovetheshots of the two man band. Looks like such fun.

EMily said...

Isn't corned beef just awesome!! Those two kiddos look like they are having a blast!!

Unknown said...

What a cutie!!

We are having a black and white photo contest over at my blog.

http://likechristmaseveryday.com/2012/03/black-and-white-wednesdays-maddy.html

You should enter!

Marilyn said...

Oh Jax.. IF I could steal you I WOULD, but I couldn't as I love your mommy even more for sharing you with moi.. THESE shots are GORG Mel.. I adore him.. & that fisrt land shot is soo dreamy and fun.. LOVE your photography.. xoxoxo.. ~Mar...

Marilyn said...

Oh Jax.. IF I could steal you I WOULD, but I couldn't as I love your mommy even more for sharing you with moi.. THESE shots are GORG Mel.. I adore him.. & that fisrt land shot is soo dreamy and fun.. LOVE your photography.. xoxoxo.. ~Mar...

Kirsten Harr said...

I always love your pictures, Melanie and today is no exception! So beautiful! Is that first shot in your backyard?? AMAZING!

The Lady Okie said...

I love these pictures! Isn't Picnik the best? I've been meaning to use all the premium features too! But I just got elements and have been playing around. You should definitely practice with that!

Unknown said...

Such cute photos! Love the cheeseburger eating shot! Also, your view is so pretty!!

kyna... said...

Oh sweet Jaxy...the apple of your momma's eye...you are so so so so stinking adorable!!
♥ Kyna

happy me said...

Melanie? G-ma needs the 4th one down enlarged to 10x10 for the mantle. Thx so much! :)

happy me said...

Melanie? G-ma needs the 4th one down enlarged to 10x10 for the mantle. Thx so much! :)

Chandra said...

Now I'm a Happy Chandra! Thanks for sharing the little dude over on my blog:D So nice when you two stop by. Have a great rest of the week!

Sean Marie said...

Hate to brag but the weather here has been so nice. I think spring is here to stay for us! That is the funniest picture of Jax taking a bite of a plastic cheeseburger. He is hilarious.

Gina Kleinworth said...

That landscape is gorgeous!!! Love all that luscious green!

4 Lettre Words said...

I'm lovin' that little tongue. Such sweet moments captured!

Unknown said...

sweet captures! such a cutie!