Saturday, April 28, 2012

Finagle a Foto #10 Winners!!~ {Inner Geek} & {Rustic}

Hey ya'll!
<<Welcome back to Finagle a Foto Challenge>>
**Week #10 Top Finaglers (WINNERS)**
{Inner Geek} & {Leading Lines}

This was such a fun week, our themes had it goin ON!
How fun was {Inner Geek}, & {Inner Lines}? Opened my eyes a bit more when I go to snap a picture.  It's not something I usually thought about in my photography, I'll add it to my crazy photography brain! Lol... do any of you see in pictures? By that I mean wherever I may be I am CONSTANTLY thinking about taking a photo there... wherever "there" is. How I would line it up, what I would focus on... I see in snapshots. I really have lost it! hahaaa)
Onto the important stuff! 
I want to extend a BIG thank you to our super lovely guest host this week, 
 Here are her final picks!
..........................................................................................................
***Congrats to our #1 Finagler***

The head tilt, the hint of a smirk, and her slightly jutted hip fairly dare anyone to mess with her inner geek. Technically, the points that stand out are the straight lines in the concrete background
 and the bottom left intersecting lines sitting right on Minnie's face. Really fun and well-composed shot.


*2nd*

The angle, the focal point, and her use of the tracks to lead the eye to the oncoming train make this a really pleasing shot.


*3rd*
Melanie, via Happy Jax (OMGosh. That's me!)

My eyes went straight to her gorgeous eyes, in large part because her very flattering glasses provided a nifty leading line. The rule of 3rds also drew my eyes right to hers. Very sweet self-portrait.
 .........................................................................................................................
Cheryl, thank you again, it was fun!

 Ladies, please head on over here to get ya' some good ole fashioned button love!
.....................................................................................
<<Come on back tomorrow for
 Finagle a Foto Challenge #11!!>>
Our theme will be {8pm}
(what your evening looks like around 8pm)


AND one of my very FAVorite gals will be our guest judge!
Super excited to show her off!


For a list of upcoming themes & more Finagle a Foto info go here

3 comments:

Jen said...

Yay! You're so adorable!

Becky said...

Hee hee, you're too sweet, Mel.
Congrats to the winners! When I saw that first shot it didn't even occur to me that she had fit both the prompts into that one shot!! Love it!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Thank you Thank you :D