Saturday, July 7, 2012

Scavenger Hunt~ {week #35}

<<Patriotic, View From Above, Mosaic, Something Tiny, & Vibrant>>

1. Patriotic
Doesn't get much more patriotic than beer & baseball!
I went to our semi-pro baseball teams game w/ my boys a while back... SO excited to share the pics next week!


2. View From Above
Good morning sleepy head.
"Mom... really... REALLY?!" too early for snappn mama)
hahaa.... that's funny Jax!


3. Mosaic
 4th of July night sky.

4. Something Tiny

5. Vibrant
Vibrant wildflowers & a passing train.
..........................................


17 comments:

Kmcblackburn said...

Oh my goodness...those EYES in your view from above...sigh.

Kim Stevens said...

Oh love these, and yes those sweet eyes! I also really love tiny and that last one, vibrant - fabulous!

Michelle said...

The edit on your moon shot is fantastic.

Stasha said...

Wow Melanie, these are all stunning. Might be my favorite set of yours yet!

Barbara said...

Love that vibrant shot - it's gorgeous!

4 Lettre Words said...

Love, love, love that last shot. WOW! Just perfect!

Tamar SB said...

Love that adorable view from above! And vibrant, wow!

Brandi said...

I love your vibrant!

Gina Kleinworth said...

Great shots- you did a great job finding each prompt this week.

Brooke said...

WOW... each and every shot is fantastic. Patriotic is so fun and your view from above was a lovely take! (I get those looks too :D)

Mary Gene Atwood said...

Finally! I've been waiting for those baseball boys! Very nice set, I think vibrant is my favorite, if I must choose.

Anonymous said...

Great set, but my faves are tiny and vibrant.

Sarah said...

You NAILED it! Wonderful set, girl! Seriously. LOVE!

Ida said...

Wonderful set.
My favorites in no particular order, View From Above - So adorable.
Mosaic - Awesome shot of the moon.
Vibrant - Oh my goodness that is just so pretty.

Ida said...

Wonderful set.
My favorites in no particular order, View From Above - So adorable.
Mosaic - Awesome shot of the moon.
Vibrant - Oh my goodness that is just so pretty.

Sarah Halstead said...

Awesome photos. They are all beautiful!

Sean Marie said...

Jeez freaking Loise! That photo of the night sky and of the blue bird are so stunning! I don't know how you do it but you are the best!