Sunday, September 16, 2012

Finagle a Foto #33~ {Best of the week}

Happy Sunday all!
Welcome...
<<FAF #33>>
I'm keeping my favorite shot of the week simple & 100% adorable! 
See this little (big) bundle of sunshine... he's going to be FOUR in just a few weeks!
Where has the time gone? No, seriously it's flown by.
I am SO thankful I get to me this little mans mama. His smile can cure the saddest soul.
I LOVE you Jaxy, you are big stuff little man! 
XO
.............................
What did ya'll snap away at this week?
Come on & link up with us,
Pleeeease!
<<Finagle a Foto #33>>
Theme: {Best of Week} = your fav weeky shot(s)
We would LOVE for you to join us!
1. Please be a follower HERE and of my Co-Host * Marilyn
Feel free to show off shots that lead to your perfected photo of choice!
{Lets us know to follow YOU too so we stay connected!!!}
2. MUST be your OWN shot, please do not finagle other's work.
3. Please Link Back To Your ORIGINAL Actual Photo Post.
4. Please display Finagle A Foto button on your post.
5. Help Us Know YOUR Favorites By "Liking" The Photo
6. Winner gets to help us choose the challenge themes..!!
7. Visit around and check out creative versions of the focal point of the week!
8.Give some comment LOVE. Everyone loves & little LOVE!
*NEW CHALLENGES WILL START EVERY SUNDAY*
*For a list of past winners & more FAF info click here
happy jax


9 comments:

Mary Gene Atwood said...

I'm so excited for his party and I'm not even going!! Lol I know, get a life!!! He USA happy boy!

4 Lettre Words said...

You got that right...100% adorable! :)

Susan said...

Oh my goodness, adorable is right. Love that little smile. Four!!?? What a big boy :)

Unknown said...

He is the BIG 4?! What?! That's just crazy! The time sure does fly by! He just keeps getting cuter with age!

Unknown said...

Oh that Jax- what a little model. I've also been loving all the photos that you've put up on facebook lately.

Marilyn said...

My Oh My ~ I just ADORE HIM.. I'm totally enjoying your facebook biz page girlie.. I log in and SMILE.. YOU are on your way to GREATNESS... SO much cuteness it's beyond me.. LOVE LOVE LOVE it all.. HI'5 darling.. Flipping keep it up.. xoxoo

Marilyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marilyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Skye said...

I finally remembered to enter this week LOL! I love your picture of your son - I love up close & personals... so precious! I have been seeing your work on facebook and on your blog - you are really doing a great job! So happy for you! :)