Friday, September 7, 2012

Where the heck have I been...? {Doing what I LOVE}

    OMMMMGosh. I know I say this every single blog post lately, my very seldom posts... BUT MISS the heck out of you friends! BIG TIME. I've been struggling to maybe get a couple posts a week out, if I'm lucky. So what has completely taken over my every waking minute? Well, besides getting to be a  mama, & running a household, my time has been happily consumed with MAP (aka Melanie Ann Photography. I am absolutely in love, crazy hot love, with my little photography biz! It has just been AMAZING, eating up all my time staying up until the weeeee hours of the morning editing... but amazing none the less. It really isn't work when you love, really love, what you do! I thought I'd share a few of my most recent sessions... well really my FAVORITE one thus far! These two BEAUTIFUL crazy kids are so in love(gosh. I'm old). They were a treat to photograph. Let me tell you as gorgeous as they are, they are just as shiny inside. So refreshing! 

    I have a TON of my favorite bloggy friends to visit, I'll be over to visit asap! Please come back by Sunday & see what my handsome little Happy Jax has been up too lately... & of course link up w/ me for Finagle a Foto

Also I do I have a yummy treat for you. 
My spectacular bloggy soul mate is hosting one sweet giveaway right now! 
Head on over to my girl's site & enter real quick. Actually stay a while & say hello! Her blog is the shizniz.
Yes. I said SHIZNIZ!
 here is my latest couple's session.
I heart it.

P/S... I'll be sharing the 2nd half of this magical session on my FB page.
I would LOVE for you to come on over & check them out.
Plus, if you'd "like" me... that's be peachy too.
Shameless... I know! Lol)

............................................
Loves on a Thursday

14 comments:

Mary Gene Atwood said...

Welcome back stranger. breathe, take things in moderation...breathe again...lovely shots. Hope to see more of you.

Lish @ Imprintalish said...

Oh my littlel smelly....these are so honest and refreshing..I can feel the love oozing out of them!!! Especially love the shot of their kissing shadows...swoon :) Thanks for linking up :)

Skye said...

These are gorgeous - what a great job you are doing! Glad to hear you are busy - that is not always the case with newbies! Congrats!! :)

Marilyn said...

These photo's are soooo gorg Mel. I'm still drooling over them.. Great captures.. I love your angles, how much you captured LOVE in your shots and just the overall concept.. SImply BEAUTIFUl.. This was the BEST plunge ever for you to take.. I LOVE it.. CONGRATS on sooo much more to come my love.. xoxoxoxoxo

Heidi said...

Love, love, love these. Just wonderful!

kyna... said...

You, my friend, are the shizniz!! Love you hon...and I totally understand about not having any time...I miss blogging too...but you have a good reason...you are officially a professional photographer now!! I have no excuse...I have just been crappy at managing my time! lol!!
xoxoxo
♥ Kyna

Susan said...

I bet your clients were SO happy with these!! Amazing.

Sean Marie said...

We miss you Mel! Okay, so I've totally been stalking all these photos of this couple on Facebook. I really wanted to comment on them, but didn't want the couple to see my comments and think I was a stalker freak. Hopefully they don't read your blog. Anyway, you did an AMAZING job with these and all the others you posted. Really. These are the most stunning engagement photo's I've ever seen (and I've seen a lot of great sessions). You are so talented and that couple is super hot!

Happy Friday!

Moments and Impressions said...

This is such amazing stuff Melanie... I am blown away! Coming to Ohio anytime so you can get our family photos??

Unknown said...

Your work is amazing. It's breath taking. I loved seeing these photos. ♥

Andrea {kerubo mama} said...

These photos speak of YOU, my friend, and your talent. Your soul shines out of these pictures, and I honestly feel like I got to know you better by looking at them. You are coming alive, my friend, and it's so beautiful to see. Much much much love to you!!! xoxo

Unknown said...

Girl, you are amazing! Seriously stunning photos and what a gorgeous couple! Her eyes are just gorgeous! That last shot has to be my favorite though! Can't wait to see the rest!

4 Lettre Words said...

These are gorgeous, my friend...wow! I really love that hazy, b&w shot. I know that sweet couple is proud!

Gina Kleinworth said...

Well SUPER CONGRATS!!!!!! These came out so adorable! Aren't they just too cute!